by Smitty
You sort of knew that eventually student-quiddick, a karaoke disk, and suitable beverages would produce this:
Note for frequent commenter Young 4 Eyes: the video includes BHO in a Wall of Shame. It speaks of indoctrination. There is no mention of deoxyribonucleic acid anywhere.
There seems to be a personal fixation, a deep need within you, to take principled political criticism somewhere it hasn't been, isn't now, nor has any interest in going.
I don't think you, yourself, a racist. I think you're acting like someone who feels the need to control the dialogue, to manage the definitions of terms, to get on the remote control and drive the motorized goalposts all over the field. Cut that out. It makes you appear a tool, a fool, and highly uncool.
Peace, out.
CNN Clarissa Ward goes to Iran – as they chant “d-ath to America” she
actually says “they seem friendly at the same time.”
-
This is CNN… Not only a Democrat mouth piece but a mouthpiece for the IRGC
and Iranian terrorists now too.
The post CNN Clarissa Ward goes to Iran – as t...
8 hours ago
I know I'm late to the discussion, but may I suggest calling it "Kiddyquiddick"?
ReplyDeleteSomebody needs to explain to Y4E that his/her head is not a butt toy.
ReplyDelete