Friday, September 18, 2009

LGF's Kilgore Trout attacks Hot Air

Ace of Spades has the details of an attack that I had actually predicted Thursday morning in an e-mail to Michelle Malkin.

My son's first football game is today, and I have other commitments this evening. However, I must first make these two brief notes:
  • Irving Kristol, R.I.P. A great man, whose influence will be remembered and debated for many years to come. My condolences and sympathy to his family and many friends.
  • A friend just told me that Hannah Giles was "hurt" by my seizing the Hannah Giles bikini Google-bomb last week. But I know how the Left works, and I knew what was coming as soon as Hannah became famous, as did other smart conservatives in the blogosphere. Respectful conservative bloggers now own all the top Google-searche results for those photos and Little Miss Attila has also protected this fine Christian girl against Hannah Giles nude and Hannah Giles sex video.
"Angels unaware," as I said in an update just now. And as I've said so many times, "Just because you don't know what I'm doing, don't assume that I don't know what I'm doing."

God bless you, Hannah. And I hope the God-haters will remember: When old No. 27's son says, "I'm going to beat you today," he's not bragging. It is a statement of fact.

Now I must go to my son's football game. Family tradition . . .

UPDATE 5:15 p.m.: Despite some sloppy execution -- Bear Bryant would have those boys running wind sprints Monday until they were spittin' cotton -- my son's team, Brick Squad, scored a 19-6 victory over the So Icy Boys. My son Bob missed a few tackles, but redeemed himself by sacking the quarterback to end the game.

Even if it's only intramural flag football, the victorious tradition must be maintained as a matter of honor.

UPDATE 6:40 p.m.: File this under Bwaahahahahaha: Hot Air just moved LGF from "War On Terror" to "Left Channels" on their blogroll. Screen-cap that, post it on your blog, link here, and you've got yourself a guaranteed link-back.

UPDATE 6:46 p.m.: Fritz Hannah Giles lingerie is learning at Patterico. BTW, we were with Jeff G. in his feud with Patterico, but let bygones be bygones, as I say to my Yankee wife.

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Respectful conservative bloggers now own all the top Google-searche results for those photos and Little Miss Attila has also protected this fine Christian girl against Hannah Giles nude and Hannah Giles sex video."

    Can supply a link or a post elaborating on how and why this is needed and is effective?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on the victory(s) and thanks for watching out for the newbies :-)
    Can I get a Go Bricks !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was with Jeff G. too, and Patterico was outta line.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Done. Screen cap posted here with link back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, but what I can't figure out is why Hot Air is linking Captain Queeg at all....can you explain it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. "kilgore Trout" now that brings back memories. Didn't know you were a science fiction fan.

    Dennis Miller couldn't have done better in the "Obscure pop-culture reference" vein. Kudoes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya Robert;

    Just linked you here.

    http://gregorys-rantsite.blogspot.com/2009/09/hot-air-finally-strikes-back.html

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete