Friday, March 13, 2009

'Unfortunately . . .'

". . . the whole employment situation is really cramping my blogging style."
Go Galt! Just rattle the tip jar. Grateful blog readers give generously so I can not only afford to blog for myself, but can also support my beautiful wife and six wonderful children. Not to mention paying blood money to Frequent Commenter Smitty and hiring distinguished online correspondents like Brooks Rossington Frumdreher III (The Republican Who Really, Really Matters) and our new round-up guestblogger, Dr. Freaking S. Goodblog, Ph.D.

If you're a part-time blogger who is weighed down with the burdens of Working For The Man, wondering why you can't be a famous successful blogdaddy, ask yourself these questions: Or . . . A Jedi must study the Force to grow strong, my young Padwan. I am your father, Luke. And hit the freaking tip jar. People pay me good money for this kind of advice, and you never know where that first 'Lanche will come from, do ya? Well, do ya, punk?

No comments:

Post a Comment