Monday, March 9, 2009

'Big Sexy' vs. Charles Rangel

Jason Mattera confronts the Most Ethical Democrat Evah, eliciting the carefully argued response: "Why don't you mind your goddamned business?"

BTW, both Moe Unique Hits and Clever S. Logan are in love with Mattera, whom Logan nicknamed "Big Sexy." A couple of years ago, I jokingly suggested to Big Sexy that he should marry Moe and, when he refused to act on my suggestion -- I was joking, but Moe really was in love with the boy -- I sicced Logan on him, so he would know how a broken heart feels. I'm evil like that.

Then I introduced Moe to Logan, and got them both into blogging, and now Big Sexy is mad at me, alleging that I broke the Guy Code. I'm evil like that, too. But really, Jason, man, it's for your own good. Until you send Logan that box of Godiva chocolates you promised, you're in that zone of injustice where you're not allowed to invoke the Guy Code.

UPDATE: Jason Mattera is a racist who hates Asians (as I'm sure Michelle Malkin would gladly testify.)

4 comments:

  1. One IMPORTANT point of clarification. Big Sexy named HIMSELF Big Sexy. And he named other things, too, but I digress. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charles Rangel

    The Epitome of the Public Servant

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!

    My name is Irina, and I am helping my friend with the website AFaithfulSoldier.com:
    http://www.afaithfulsoldier.com

    The site just went up, honoring everyone in the US military all around the world. The site sells several items, of which 15% of all proceeds goes to charity (Soldier’s Angels) which helps injured soldiers or families of those that lost their lives in the military. Soldier's Angels will be issuing a national press release for AFaithfulSoldier, so that will be great, but we need all the help we can get! The dog tags could be personalized with either your name or someone you know in the military and would make great gifts with great respect. I’m going out on a limb here, but I’m hoping you can perhaps add a link or make a minor mention somewhere in your blog about my friend’s site. I think it’s a great idea and trying to help where I can. If you would be so kind as to link to her site, your link will also be added to the link directory. As you know, reciprocal linking benefits both of us by raising our search rankings and generating more traffic to both of our sites.

    It would be greatly appreciated, and if not, I can understand ;) Or, if you have other ideas on how we can work together, please let me know! If you can make a post on your site about the site, we'd be happy to send you a sample to review!

    If you do decide to post the link, let me know the URL of the page that it's on, and I will make sure that your link gets posted as well!



    Thank you very much,

    Irina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Regardless of who coined the name, when you begin to use it in third person, perhaps a self-evaluation is in order. Like a kid learning how to walk, it may not easy. Sometimes you need a hand, so I'll offer one... fulfilling [chocolately] promises is a good stepping off point. :)

    ReplyDelete