Friday, March 13, 2009

Dr. Freaking S. Goodblog's Happy Hour of Hot Sweet Pink Rule 2 Linky-Love

Greetings, dear reader. Important business has summoned the Illustrious Mentor away for the evening, so he has provided me, Dr. Freaking S. Goodblog, Ph.D.*, with his login and password, and told me to give you the tasty goodness of thick, hot links. If the man has been been riding your tight linkage, let's see if we can't make your tiny little SiteMeter t-t-tingle with traffic. Get ready for your Rule 2, Sugar Hips, 'cause here it comes: All right, there's the first round on the house, folks. It's half-price on house brands until 9, cold draft Schlitz is 50 cents, wine $1 and, of course, it's always Rule 5 Ladies Night at the Blog Where the Hotties Drink for Free (I've been drinking since lunch, so you all look like hotties to me).

Once you've hit all those links, check the Rule 3 at Memeorandum. And please, everybody link up, send the URLs to your DJ Smitty, and we'll update to be sure you get the FMJRA just the way you like it -- and you'll like it any way we want to give it to you, Private Cowboy! Don't forget to tip your bartenders and waitresses!

Rock on, chilluns!

-- Dr. Freaking S
* (Ph.D. = Pretty hot Dude.)

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! I linked Stacy many times today. I might have to take the rest of the night off.

    Don't forget to check out my new pic of Michelle Obama. I think I just may have found her long lost relative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google ads can go horribly wrong. At my location, I am getting an ad for mate1.com , which is apparently some 'gay singles' hook up site. I don't say this in a spirit of prudery, but just a heads up that you won't be getting many 'click throughs' and that Google's much vaunted algorithms can go horribly wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Schlitz? Were you out of Old Style and Blatz?

    Well at least it's not Mister Chow er Brau...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen the gay on line dating ad on here too from time to time..

    I think Brain Rage is clicking through a bit too often and throwing the algorithm off balance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dr., thanks for the comment. Um, I hope my latest post doesn't give people the wrong idea. More to come!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you could stop by, Dave C. Don't forget to drink your Ovaltine, guy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why did I see an ad for Sexy Gay Singles? Does this site know something about me that I don't?

    ReplyDelete