Q: Do you consider yourself as speaking for the conservative movement, or just someone who has attracted many conservative fans? Something else?You know, just when I start to feel a tiny bit guilty over my relentless punk-smacking of David Brooks, here comes Ann to remind me that I haven't really done enough. Yet.
A: I think I speak for all Americans who think newspaper editors who print the details of top-secret anti-terrorist intelligence gathering programs on page one in wartime should be executed for treason.
Apparently Canada has been boycotting America and it’s products for six
months now, no one here even noticed
-
LOL… Those Canucks think they accomplished something by boycott America and
it’s products for the last half year… Yet no
The post Apparently Canada has b...
15 hours ago
Hey, Meghan's your relative.
ReplyDeleteThen again, the efforts with her father...
I strongly disagree with the adjective "milquetoast" for Meghan McCain. "Pussy willow" would be more to the point.
ReplyDelete