Monday, March 9, 2009

Short demonstration of the pathetic inadequacy of Meghan McCain

New York Times Q&A Ann Coulter:
Q: Do you consider yourself as speaking for the conservative movement, or just someone who has attracted many conservative fans? Something else?
A
: I think I speak for all Americans who think newspaper editors who print the details of top-secret anti-terrorist intelligence gathering programs on page one in wartime should be executed for treason.
You know, just when I start to feel a tiny bit guilty over my relentless punk-smacking of David Brooks, here comes Ann to remind me that I haven't really done enough. Yet.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Meghan's your relative.
    Then again, the efforts with her father...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I strongly disagree with the adjective "milquetoast" for Meghan McCain. "Pussy willow" would be more to the point.

    ReplyDelete