Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Elvis Once; Jesus, Not So Much

by Smitty
Hat Tip: Hot Air

Jesus sightings would seem to refute the idea of Evangelical Collapse:


Back to the post title, I did see Elvis once.
I was in Aft Steering aboard USS McClusky (FFG 41).

That's at the extreme right of the picture, right at the waterline.
Looking at a blob of grease on one of the steering gear joints, I saw the King in profile.
"Look, it's Elvis!" I yelled, because everyone in Aft Steering wears double hearing protection for a reason.
Rather than looking at this miracle in astonishment, my shipmates looked at me with concern...

Now, while a ship's a she, I don't think FFG-41 really buys us much in the Rule 5 department with RSM. Do forward your tasteful cheesecake photos post haste.

No comments:

Post a Comment