Friday, December 18, 2009

Britney and K-Fed, then Brad and Jen,
then Jon and Kate, and now . .

OLBERMANN AND OBAMA BREAKING UP?
And I hereby pledge that I will not buy this perversion of health-care reform. Pass this at your peril, senators. And sign it at yours, Mr. President. I will not buy this insurance. Brand me a law-breaker if you choose. Fine me if you will. Jail me if you must.
Next: Olbermann attacks Obama with a nine-iron . . .

Update: (Smitty) This nearly teased a post out of me. My thought, to paraphrase Buckley, is that Kieth would do anything but start his own goddam insurance company. In defense of Olbermann, such a capitalistic outburst would offend Hugo Chavez, so maybe simple petulance is the better part of valorinfantilism.

2 comments:

  1. I found it interesting that Olby, being self-insured, didn't care that he would not get to "keep his plan if he liked it" due to the mandate as long as there was a "public option", but is now apoplectic about it.

    But consistency was never his strong point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who care what Keith Olbermann say?

    ReplyDelete