by Smitty (h/t Kottke)
The debate seems to be whether the proximal or distal end of the scatalogical discussion is more sanitary.
People of Brazil swarming the streets as Flavio Bolsonaro currently leads
communist who threw his father in jail
-
The only thing I worry about here is the cheating in Brazil…. They cheated
last time to give the election
The post People of Brazil swarming the streets ...
15 minutes ago
Oddly enough (or maybe not so odd) we seem to have both dystopic worlds growing simultaneously in the US. Bread and circuses operate in parallel to the jackbooted thugs and the networks of snoops and snitches. And that is perhaps even more strange than either one alone.
ReplyDeleteSmitty - thanks for the links.
ReplyDeleteI concur with Fre-range Oyster. I read both books 50 years ago and never realized they were very closely related. I actually thought of them as being very unrelated. But Oyser is right.
an old ex Jarhead
Cerritos, Cl