Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Saturday in Richmond: Liberty 101

Got an e-mail this afternoon from Mickey White of the Virginia Tea Party Patriots, with details of Saturday's "Liberty 101" event at the Chesterfield County Fairgrounds, where I'll be speaking on the main stage, along with Edward Cline, Tito "The Builder" Munoz, Pat Webb, John Taylor, Jamie Radtke, Tabitha Hale, Benjamin Marchi, Dr. John Lewis and Adnan Barqawi.

There will also be educational seminars featuring Philip Van Cleave, Jeff Horgan, Ned Ryun, Donna Holt, John Taylor, Roger Pogge and Paul Saunders.

Don't miss this one, folks -- RSVP!

5 comments:

  1. Bands and refreshments will be available too.

    Bring the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are they really going to have pipers from Argyle? Honest to God?

    I almost want to get a plane ticket just to hear the pipers. Got to be better than my lad. (Dont Tell Roddy the old man said that, He fancies himself to be a great piper; he does wear a mean kilt!)

    Rod Stanton
    Cerritos, Cal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our pipers are AWESOME! We had them at the Tax Day Tea Party, and they were a HUGE hit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please forgive my error and ignorance... I got the wrong Stacy McCain and saw you were speaking... I have subscribed to your blog and am aligned with you ideology. I am sorry for the mistake and will be more careful in the future.

    As you can tell, I'm not a fan of the daughter of John McCain... the twit...

    ReplyDelete