Thursday, July 23, 2009

Wurzelbacher, Crowley, and an ENT surgeon walk into a bar

by Smitty

Joe Wurzelbacher, James Crowley, and an Ear, Nose, Throat surgeon walked into a bar.
"He thinks he knows more than me about tonsils," lamented the ENT surgeon.
"Even though I've taught on the subject of racial profiling, he criticizes the way I do my job and calls it stupid", said Crowley.
"Yeah, I really took it in the plumbing, too," began Joe, looking at the bartender, "Three brew-hahas, please. Hey, aren't you Gerald Walpin?"
"Not so loud!" replied Gerald "You wanna get me fired from this job, too?"


For a useful roundup on Crowley-quiddick, see Pat in Shreveport.
Also, the Blogprof has a thorough survey.

2 comments:

  1. That's hilarious! And thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, Jimmie Bise walks into a drug store and the lady behind the counter is Becky Brindle.

    "Becky! What a surprise to find you working in a drug store!" says Jimmie.

    "Well," she said, "I haven't been updating my blog much lately, so . . ."

    "No problem, I understand, But I noticed Ashley Herzog just added Stacy to her blogroll," says Jimmie.

    "Oooh, that little hussy!" says Becky. "I'll fix her! Did you know she's not a natural blonde?"

    Jimmie blushed. "Well, I never really . . . I mean, well, how do you know?"

    Now it was Becky's turn to blush, like only a natural strawberry blonde can blush.

    "Oh, well," says Becky. "Never mind that. How can I help you today?"

    Jimmie says, "I need to buy some talcum powder."

    And Becky says, "Walk this way . . ."

    Jimmie says, "If I could walk that way, I wouldn't need the talcum powder!"

    Ba-dum-boom!

    ReplyDelete