However, rather than break the Saturday link-back tradition, I'm going to attempt to compile the round-up manually, like I did back in the Dark Ages before we had Smitty's high-tech assistance. We're rockin' it Old School, homies. This will take hours to complete, with repeated updates. But be patient and check back, and we'll try get to everyone eventually, in a more-or-less random fashion:
- Rude News is compiling a history of "The American Emperor" that included some linky-love for us. He also linked Shanna Moakler nude, which has something to do with Keith Olbermann being a "whiny bitch."
- Troglopundit linked relentlessly this week, including his latest about the eye-popping effrontery of Obama.
- Charles G. Hill liked Smitty's take on Pelosi as "Wicked Witch."
- Jimmie at Sundries Shack also digs the PelosiFest.
- We made the Friday round-up at No Runny Eggs. (Flashback: I remember about a year ago, when other bloggers first started linking me in their round-ups. It was just the coolest, to see your stuff linked right there along with bloggers you'd been reading for years. Nostalgic sigh.)
- Obi's Sister liked the "Road to Weimar" metaphor for Obamanomics.
- Carol of No Sheeples Here links us in a new update on "Muslim Day" in Hawaii, revealing the deceitfulness with which that identity-politics scam was accomplished.
- The Seven Deadly Sins blog asks, "Where's my million hits, dude?" I would tell you to be patient and diligent, but since patience and diligence are virtues . . .
UPDATES TO COME . . .