Not only does Glenn Reynolds like gloom and doom, he likes A Conservative Shemale, too. NTTAWWT. At least she's not 7 feet tall and depressed.
Hey, who can blame TrogloPundit for being depressed? Ever since Sean Hackbarth moved to D.C., Trog's no longer the second-ugliest Republican blogger in Wisconsin.
DaTechGuy Diet Update: Better Late Than Never
-
As you might know my diet goal was to reach 250 pounds by Aug 8. If you
measure me by that standard I failed. But yesterday I weighted myself and
found the...
16 hours ago
Been eating Georgia clay again, Stacy?
ReplyDeleteIn regard to Wisconsin Republican bloggers, Carrie Prejean has said, "I think I'd rather go out with Perez Hilton than any of those guys."
Since Sean left there has been a big rush to claim #1.
OT (because I can't find a link on your site to send tips):
ReplyDeleteHere's another broadside from the intellectual 'elite' conservatives against the commoners:
http://newledger.com/2009/09/reviving-the-rights-intellectual-foundations/
Lay off the dairy guys, willya?
ReplyDelete