"Imagine the trouble Stacy McCain could cause if the Media Research Center, Accuracy in Media, or some other conservative group covered his salary and expenses?"
100 Word Doctor Who Fan Fiction: A Genetic Needle
-
“Why didn’t you just get her first? Why bring us along?” River answered:
“We’re breaking through into another universe that is currently closed off
that’s ...
3 hours ago
Having experienced your entertaining style up-close-and-personal two years ago at the Omni, I can see why the word "expenses" might concern the keepers-of-the-checkbooks.
ReplyDeleteThat was a great party, by the way. I'm not sure I ever sent you and Matt my pix therefrom . . .
It was lavish and extraordinary, wasn't it? Soup-to-nuts, the expense probably wasn't much more than $1,200. The key to the utter fabulousness of the event was the management of the guest-list, so that all the cool people were there.
ReplyDeleteYes. I was.
ReplyDeleteI claim the scoop on this story from March 30! Click my name for proof!
ReplyDeleteCynthia