Apparently Canada has been boycotting America and it’s products for six
months now, no one here even noticed
-
LOL… Those Canucks think they accomplished something by boycott America and
it’s products for the last half year… Yet no
The post Apparently Canada has b...
3 hours ago
You won't quite reach #1 in my heart until you sign the copy of your book that I bought.
ReplyDeleteThe E.F. Hutton approach is the only way you can get there.
I guess I have a different view on some things. Some of those blogs I do not even consider conservative. They may be artistically fiscally conservative, but I can't really swear to it as they are way out there, to my way of thinking.
ReplyDeleteAnd though you sometimes talk about people or events which are not in my political lexicon, I generally understand and agree with you. You would be much higher on my list. I would daresay you would be tops or very close. Depends on the day, you know. :p