Yeah, I'm sure this is really going to hurt Toby with the country music audience. It's not exactly an "expose" -- Toby is a known associate of that notorious bigot, Willie Nelson.
UPDATE: I see my old buddy Max has linked me, citing his own flawed reporting with a bogus "quote" from a disgruntled alcoholic former co-worker. Like I told you the first time, Max, I'm too lazy too be evil.
People of Brazil swarming the streets as Flavio Bolsonaro currently leads
communist who threw his father in jail
-
The only thing I worry about here is the cheating in Brazil…. They cheated
last time to give the election
The post People of Brazil swarming the streets ...
33 minutes ago
Its amazing how the right wing seems appeasing (almost to the point of accepting) the idea of racial lynching and its history in the south. This is one more example of it.
ReplyDeleteNelson may have sung the song with Kieth originally, but at least his politics are not on the side of hate, ala Keith (see spetember 11th colorful commentary, and his earleir commentary on shows like Politically Incorrect)