Monday, August 18, 2008

Martinsville?

Obama is having an invitation-only town hall Wednesday in Martinsville, Va., population 15,416.

Liberal blogger Booman sees tea leaves spelling K-A-I-N-E.

And some PUMAs will be P-I-S-S-E-D.

UPDATE: Steve Clemons outsmarts himself:
I don't think that Tim Kaine would be the nominee given the elevation of Mark Warner as the keynote speaker at the Dem convention.
As much as I would love Hagel to be the nominee, I don't think that will happen. . .and while I could be wrong here, I have heard next to nothing about Sibelius.
That leaves Joe Biden. Could Warner be a head fake -- and it's Tim Kaine after all? Not sure. . . circumstantial evidence points to Biden.
Clemons says Bayh has been eliminated due to Netroots fury. (If Obama's afraid of DailyKos, how's he going to deal with al Qaeda?) But it's definitely not going to be Biden. That makes zero sense.

It's got to be Kaine. And doubling down with Warner at the convention just means they're making a big play for Virginia, which makes sense. My money's on Kaine.

(Bumped for emphasis.)

No comments:

Post a Comment