100 Word Doctor Who Fan Fiction: The Position Has Been Filled
-
Even in the vast emptiness of space the gap seemed emptier. The entropy
field had done it’s work, no stars no planets not even cosmic dust. The
sight of it...
4 hours ago
Shag me senseless, that's a funny one.
ReplyDeleteThank you. Stand by for viral overload: that's got legs.
I'm stealing it for my blogsite. Its the funniest! Just finished watching the second episode of Gibson Gets Gidget, and this was the perfect antidote.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks!
Andrea Shea King
LOL - someone had too much time on their hands.... AND I LOVE IT!!! Very funny.
ReplyDeleteOh hilarious!
ReplyDeleteHitler=Obama! Wow! That's comedy genius!
OMG! This from the Party who's convention looked
like a country club for caucasians only! Too much!
I totally get it!
A presidential candidate who exemplifies diversity
compared to a madman who exterminated millions in order to racially "purify" his country! So ironic!
I'm splitting a gut here!
Too much! Gibson as a henchman!!! Brilliant!
Palin stumbles on her first unscripted national test,
looks like a moose caught in headlights and it's Gibson's fault!!! It's funny cause I didn't see that coming!
Oh chill out, young 4-eyes. It was hysterical and you know it.
ReplyDelete(!!11!! !)
Wait a minute... I thought BUSH was Hitler! I'm confused...
ReplyDelete