See, I'm working on a long essay that's sort of a follow-up to the previous pre-teen pole-dancer doll story -- evidently, girls have to start practicing earlier and earlier these days for their debut in Girls Gone Wild: Spring Break in Daytona -- and a question arose:
"What does Kourtney Kardashian's 26-year-old boyfriend Scott Disick do for a living?"Ah, silly old-fashioned me . . . not what, but who. Which is to say, Disick is apparently a semi-pro gigolo:
"I'm not a rent-boy, but I play one on TV."He is an untalented actor who seems to have made it through the cattle-call audition for the coveted role of "Reality TV Celebutante's Scumbag Boyfriend."
Soon to be appearing in a new role, "Reality TV Celebutante's Estranged Scumbag Baby-Daddy."
The genre of reality-TV being relatively new, who knows to what heights of untalented fame Scott Disick may yet rise? It's easy to imagine his IMDB filmography going forward:
- 2011-12: Alienating the Kardashians (E!, 23 episodes)-- "Scumbag Baby-Daddy Getting One Last Chance With Reality TV Celebutante and Finally Getting Caught With the 19-Year Old Babysitter."
- 2012: Suing the Kardashians (MTV, 6 episodes) -- "Scumbag Baby-Daddy Demanding 50 Percent of Realty-TV Royalties Paid to Illegitimate Son."
- 2013: Counter-Sued by the Kardashians (TruTV, 4 episodes) -- "Scumbag Baby-Daddy Rather Rudely Reminded of 'Moral Turpitude' Clause in Original Contract."
- 2014: Stalking the Kardashians (Spike, 9 episodes) -- "Has-Been Scumbag Repeatedly Violating Restraining Order."
- 2015-16: Doing My Cellmate's Laundry (TruTV, 21 episodes) -- "Imprisoned Scumbag Pimped Out for a Carton of Newports."
- 2017-18: Out On the Streets of the Castro (Bravo, 15 episodes) -- "Gay Ex-Convict Beginning New Career as San Francisco Sex Worker."
- 2019: The Beard (Lifetime, 11 episodes) -- "Former Castro Sex Worker Pretending to Be Kathy Griffin's Scumbag Boyfriend."