Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Pat in Shreveport on 9/11

by Smitty

Pat does an excellent job of reviewing 9/11, paying close attention to the Community Organizer in Chief's attempt to redefine how Americans think about it. As with the 08Sep address to schoolkids, this would be odd on its own, but takes on a negative spin in the context of the administration's track record.

Pat didn't mention, or if she did I missed it, Project 2,996. I guess this isn't new, but it's the first year I've heard of it.

As I personally knew LCDR Robert Randolph Elseth, I'll be paying homage to an excellent American, steadfastly refusing to submit to the whims of a propaganda machine.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link, and for pointing out Project 2,996! I missed that. Obama makes my head hurt; that's my only excuse.

    ReplyDelete