Friday, April 3, 2009

She sure fills out her brackets!

My wife (and sister-in-law, who also reads the blog) can blame Smitty for sending me the link to "Hottest Girls of the Final Four." I'm picking the North Carolina Tarheels, especially this coed who looks so sweet in Carolina Blue:

Yeah, I know what you're saying: This Carolina girl is probably about the same age as my own redheaded collegiate daughter. Shut up, Dr. Freud! Rule 5 is a commercial principle and I am a professional blogger. Readers grateful for the high-quality entertainment can ease my conscience by hitting the tip jar. (This includes my brother-in-law, Donovan. Help me out here, buddy.)

4 comments:

  1. In Hopey-Change-reich, all that really matters is winning the blame game, no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh God, I have to sit down...

    ReplyDelete
  3. seeing how my wife graduated from MSU... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yo McCain, I'm keeping you away from my college-aged daughter.

    ReplyDelete