Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sean Penn, brain-dead

Interviewed at Cannes:
”I don't have a candidate I'm supporting and I'm certainly interested and excited by the hope that Barack Obama is inspiring,” he said, but went on to accuse him of a “phenomenally inhuman and unconstitutional” voting record.
”I hope that he will understand, if he is the nominee, the degree of disillusionment that will happen if he doesn't become a greater man than he will ever be,” Penn said. “This is the most important election, certainly in my lifetime, and maybe ever.”


BTW, guess who joined Penn on the red carpet at Cannes? Natalie Portman:
Portman, 26, said she would not be endorsing Obama or his rival, Hillary Clinton, but added: “I think it's a very exciting year for our politics, that for the first time in a while we have a choice of who we like better instead of who we hate least.”
Just what I needed. Another flimsy excuse to blog about Natalie Portman.

No comments:

Post a Comment