That's Daniel McCarthy -- Tory Anarchist blogger and an editor for The American Conservative who name-checks me as attending a Cato Institute book forum featuring Ain't My America author Bill Kaufmann and "lots of people Dick Cheney would like to see in Gitmo."
National Review contributors please note that mere attendance at this event does not make me an "Unpatriotic Conservative." I'm just nuanced.
On the other hand, once the interrogation starts, I'll be glad to rat out my friends. None of that Fifth Amendment for me, thanks. I'm like Ron White -- I have the right to remain silent, I just don't have the ability.
Hillary Clinton (of all people) disables replies on Twitter after calling
Nidal Hasan firing squad “barbaric idea, beneath our dignity as a country”
-
Now isn’t this rich, from the same old hag who is linked to so many fishy
“suicides”, deaths and killings
The post Hillary Clinton (of all people) disabl...
12 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment