by Smitty
Swing State Project is sort of John Madden for political geeks. Not that I'm of that ilk, mind you.
Purportedly, Rob Miller, the Democratic Party challenger, has pulled in seven figures in the last 48 hours. Wilson claims 700 large.
What I want to know is what Miller has said that fits nicely on a bumper sticker?As far as Wilson's two word scuttling of President Obama's speech, I'll throw out the opinion that a different style of leadership would have the POTUS saying "Yeah, I engaged in similarly disruptive behavior under my predecessor's administration, and so I'll give him a nod on this one."
100 Word Doctor Who Fan Fiction: A Genetic Needle
-
“Why didn’t you just get her first? Why bring us along?” River answered:
“We’re breaking through into another universe that is currently closed off
that’s ...
1 hour ago




No comments:
Post a Comment