Rule 5 on a day where, unlike the unemployment numbers, it looks like the slope on the conservative side of the political aisle might be desirable.
It is also desirable to pile on the positive with a post exploring beauty.
- The Daley Gator starts us off with a selection of Suzanne Pleshette.
- HotMES contributes Zooey Deschanel
- The VodkaPundit contributes Sigourney Weaver. We're cool with that. If he plays the Meryl Streep card, well, we'll see.
- Three Beers Later proffers Miranda Lambert. TBL doubles down with with an Aussie fitness vid, mates. He also lays a Trace Adkins with some notable Rule 5-age. Then McEnroe cleaves Celtic, with a Máiréad Nesbitt roundup. Go Gaelic!
- Carrie Prejean aficionado Troglopundit is keeping up with all that luscious legal news. When disengaged from his legal engagements, Troggy finds time to offer PR help to the likes of Megan Fox. Got to keep that cold reptilian blood hot, right? But who knew that Troglodytes were keen on Heavy Armed Women? Troggy remains more fascinating than National Geographic.
- Joshuapundit has some Rule 5 readership. This blog gnashes its teeth with envy.
- Rightofcourse plays the Notre Dame cheerleader card. This is a sensitive issue. As a Naval Academy grad, I'm reaching across the aisle in a big way to show any favor to a bunch of Domers. I do it from a deep bi-partisan spirit, striving to remember that we're all Americans.
- Jeffords seems to have a Kim Kardashian angle. There is the back of a head in the mirror that he failed to disclaim. Connecting the dots is an exercise for the reader.
- Esteemed Minister of Culter, Paco, offers Lena Horne on "Stormy Weather". I'm a big boy. I can admit that this is a far more attractive choice than Howlin' Hobbit on "King of the Road" to describe Van Jones' current employment situation.
- WyBlog's survey of Hard Hat Hotties makes one consider slowing down on the Jersey Turnpike.
- Over at the Camp of the Saints, Bog rounds up Summer pinups. Honor Blackman, and advertises dinner with an outstanding lady, Pamela Geller, whose charm and blog chops really form their own category. We luv huh.
- The Classic Liberal presents Alyssa Jayne Milano amidst a Robert Montgomery essay that you should totally read for the essay. Rule 5 maintains its firm commitment to didactic value, though will fall short of demanding time to address the nation's schoolchildren. That would be creepy.
- William Teach had another of those excellent retro pinups of his at the Pirate's Cove.
- Fishersville Mike insists that Taylor Swift blow you a kiss, which we'll facilitate.