- Early this morning Ted Kennedy died from brain cancer, leaving behind a 46-year-record legacy in the U.S. Senate.
- Unfortunately, there have been some vicious postings on the Internet about Senator Kennedy and they are disgraceful.
- If you're a religious person, you know that personal judgments should be made by God alone.
- All of us are flawed and none of us have the right to demean a public servant who has just died. . . .
- There is no question that the Chappaquiddick incident where a young woman drowned in his car haunted Kennedy throughout his life.
- Kennedy was responsible for some excellent legislation . . .
- Talking Points believes the Senator was well-intentioned in public policy . . .
- Like him or not, he was a patriot . . .
- . . . who was well thought of by many conservatives.
Because you, Bill the Bozo, are not a conservative. You are an obnoxious douchebag and we understand that you are bound by the Douchbag Honor Code, which requires douchebags like yourself to say nice things about fellow douchebags when they die.
So if you, Bill the Bozo, get run over by a bus tomorrow, this means that Geraldo Rivera will be obliged to denounce me as "vicious" and "disgraceful" when I write "postings on the Internet" reminding people what an obnoxious douchebag you were.
On the other hand, if Geraldo Rivera gets hit by a bus tomorrow, this means that when the Grim Reaper comes for you, Bill, there may not be a douchebag sufficiently obnoxious to defend you.