Monday, August 24, 2009

Trig-Trutherism and Audrey's Deceptions: Who Is 'AnnieB393'?

On April 22, 2008, the Daily News-Miner of Fairbanks, Alaska, carried a story by Rebecca George about the birth of Trig Palin headlined, "Palin says she felt safe flying to Alaska to have baby."

On Sept. 13, 2008, "AnnieB393" added a comment on that story, reprinted here in its entirety:
I am a midwife, and am happy to comment on some of the information here. First, with all due respect to thehardway, there is no different to a medical professional between a women whose aminiotic sac is leaking and one where it is "broken." It might be more dramatic in movies but that's it. I have no idea what happened with your mother fifty years ago, but now any woman who had a similar circumstance would be hospitalized. In my midwifery career I have seen one mother on her fifth delivery give birth after two hours of "leaking" aminiotic fluid and ONE contraction. There is NO WAY an experienced mother who has had four previous deliveries leaking amniotic fluid would get on an airplane and no physician who would permit it. Period.
Second, IF Bristol Palin is the mother and did not breastfeed, it would have been theoretically possible for her to conceive again within six weeks of the birth. She easily could be pregnant again.. just not five months.
Third, it is clearly established on the Internet that the rumors that Bristol and NOT Sarah was pregnant began in Alaska BEFORE the birth, not after. No one can know if the Palins were aware of them, but they are well-connected and savvy, so it is certainly reasonable to assume they did. What did they do? Did they set up a photo-op of Governor Palin baby clothes shopping with her three daughters? Did they invited camera crews into the governor's mansion to show the family painting the nursery? One (ONE!) photo of a pregnant Governor with her non pregnant daughter would have shut all of the down, then and now. They didn't do it. It's valid to wonder why. (Emphasis added.)
On Sept. 15, 2008, in her first post at the Palin's Deception blog, "Audrey" posted this:
But the very first day - when I heard the brief news blurb about how Gov. Palin had traveled twelve plus hours supposedly with ruptured membranes with her fifth child, I could not believe it. My first thought was that it probably was not true . . . because, after all, no one really would do that. Then when the story persisted, my opinion changed to: was she effing nuts? Something is really wrong with this picture.
In my labor coaching and childbirth experience, I have personally seen one (fifth) baby born after two hours or so of "leaking" amniotic fluid followed by ONE contraction. And while this is admittedly an extreme example, I've seen MANY third, fourth, fifth or more (I worked for awhile among the Amish community) babies deliver after just an hour or two of "active labor." It's NOT uncommon. And the moment that amniotic sac ruptures (whether it's a "leak" or something more dramatic) believe me the clock starts clicking. The whole story just "bugged" me on some level... and this was long before I'd seen any references to the "baby swap." Then, when THAT hit the Internet, I had an "aha!" moment. (Emphasis added.)
Just to be sure you didn't miss that, here is "AnnieB393" at the News-Miner on Sept. 13:
In my midwifery career I have seen one mother on her fifth delivery give birth after two hours of "leaking" aminiotic fluid and ONE contraction.
And here is "Audrey" at Palin's Deceptions Sept. 15:
In my labor coaching and childbirth experience, I have personally seen one (fifth) baby born after two hours or so of "leaking" amniotic fluid followed by ONE contraction.
If there were no other evidence available online, a reasonable person might ask merely on the basis of these two posts whether "AnnieB393" and "Audrey" were one and the same.

Oh, but I did not say this was the only evidence available online, did I? Remember the post a couple of hours ago, in which I noted this claim from "Audrey":
As has been stated so many other places, it is incomprehensible that a doctor would not have told Gov. Palin to go to a hospital immediately and get checked out. . . . (Or, as my physician husband has quipped: "I must have missed that day in medical school.") (Emphasis added.)
So "Audrey" says she's married to a doctor. If "Audrey" is "AnnieB393" -- who is known to be a real flesh-and-blood person, but whom I won't name now -- then this is most curious, as research indicates no evidence that "AnnieB393" is married to a doctor.

Dan Riehl may have more soon. Remember, however, that in the grand tradition of Trig Trutherism, we're "just asking questions." Stay tuned for updates.

UPDATE 4:45 p.m.: "The Facts Are Well Known"

4 comments:

  1. "baby born after two hours or so of "leaking" amniotic fluid followed by ONE contraction.'
    Yeah...blah blah blah "Audrey"...in the real world we women have a term for that too, and it has nothing to do with how many kids you have had.
    It's called "hotdog in a hallway" syndrome. It's a sad disease often marked by many one night stands with the man running away in the morning screaming "It was like I fell in a cave or something!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that is supposed to mean what exactly? If you have a actual opinion regarding this evidence state it intelligently and knowledgeably. Posts like yours are disrespectful to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Audrey" is that you?
    Good grief...it is impossible to tell if you are wee wee'd at me or at The Other McCain....
    SO before you get all "literati" on me, you might want to specify....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linked to at:
    http://www.thecampofthesaints.com/2009.08.23_arch.html#1251158122862

    ReplyDelete