No new updates yet from RushLimbaugh.com but we can expect to hear more at noon ET.Conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh is resting comfortably in a Hawaii hospital after suffering chest pains while on vacation, his radio program says.
"Rush appreciates your prayers and well wishes and will keep you updated via rushlimbaugh.com and on his radio program," the program said in a statement late Wednesday night.
Limbaugh was rushed for medical treatment earlier in the day. The statement said "Rush was admitted to and is resting comfortably in a Honolulu hospital today after suffering chest pains."
Kit Carson, Limbaugh's chief of staff, told The Associated Press that he had no further information on Limbaugh's condition.
He said the 58-year-old left for his usual Christmas vacation on Dec. 23 and is due to return to his show on Jan. 4.
Nidal Hassan execution date set for December 3rd, 2026 at 1pm (Texas time)
-
I’m actually pleasantly surprised. I thought this execution of the
terrorist piece of shit would take year before we’d see
The post Nidal Hassan executio...
8 hours ago
I hope he is okay. I want Rush to stick around a long time.
ReplyDeleteErick Erickson over on RedState fact-checks the AP, which is once again bogusly claiming that Rush Limbaugh broadcasts from his mansion, instead of the office park he actually broadcasts from:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.redstate.com/erick/2009/12/31/fact-checking-the-ap/