Sunday, February 8, 2009

It's all good, Kate

Don't go changin' ...
Kate Winslet says she is not going to go crazy if she has a little junk in the trunk.
"I don't know a single woman who doesn't stand up and check the tushie before she walks out the door," she tells Nightline in an interview airing Friday. "I've decided I am going to start loving my backside, really just saying, yes. Because I don't know anyone who does that, you know? And for my daughter [Mia, 8], I want to be able to say to her, I love this."
Hey, we love it, too! I was ragging on Jessica Simpson last week, but that was tongue-in-cheek. Sure, the camera adds 10 pounds, but real men don't mind a bit more girth in the saddle, and it makes no sense for women to starve themselves to death trying to get that "social X-ray" look.

No comments:

Post a Comment