Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sobriety Cat says: '"I'll chug to that."

by Smitty

Sobriety and sanity are vastly over-rated with the 111th Congress. The news that Senator Nelson has proven as craven, dishonorable, and un-Constitutional as my brace of buffoons, Webb and Warner, comes as scant surprise. The Weekly Standard indicates that this is tantamount to abortion approval in 13 States. Just as long as you don't waterboard the unborn after you slaughter them, it's OK.

One is momentarily tempted, this holiday season,

just to say "forget the dumb stuff" and crawl into a bottle.
For those wishing a weather report/update on what the proceedings looked like, Congress happens to be right there in my back yard, over in the corner.

A closeup shot of the Capitol Dome, as Heaven continues to comment on global warming.

Cracking the lid on the composterCapitol, we see the politicians busy doing what they do best: turning ideas into castings. If the weather is warm, and I, disguised as a lobbyist, roll the politicians a few times, they form a spaghetti-like bundle.

One hopes that these sorry invertebrates understand the raw fury that will meet them during the next campaign.

3 comments:

  1. "One hopes that these sorry invertebrates understand the raw fury that will meet them during the next campaign."

    Because raw fury worked so well the first time around.
    Real Americans?
    Real crazy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, if understanding that this un-Constitutional pile of crap is going to destroy my country marks me mad, then I am your nut-job, baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It' going to destroy your country? Gee, I had no idea. Don't worry, you can always move to my country. All Americans are welcome....

    ReplyDelete