Ah, Rule 5 Sunday has us needing a respite from the unspeakable acts committed inside the beltway last night. Pistachios, anyone?Alrighty, then.
- Here's My Thing introduces Shauna Sand, who can help Carrie Prejean through "difficult process of properly exploiting her humiliation for profit as she herself is doing with her own "candid" sex tape". He also has Kati Holmes and Lady Gaga.
- Berman Post features the Japanese "social life preserver".
- American Glob, in contrast, gets to the bottom of things.
- Piece of Work in Progress features a 'Dahlhalla' clip.
- Kottke has a picture of Megan Fox that is classified NO TROGLOPUNDIT. I don't want to be responsible for the effects of him experiencing this material.
- American Power notes Marisa Miller at Victoria's Secret. While he was merely shopping a holiday gift card, no doubt. Also in lingerie mode was Leighton Meester
- Yankee Phil brings important Nicole Kidman news.
- Don Surber posits the Babe Theory of Revolutions, h/t Insty
- Smash Mouth Politics brings Miss Japan and Miss Trinidad/Tobago. Hei, domo mon!
- Troglopundit, in a move grossly disrespectful of Stacy McCain, endorses Johnny Depp for 'sexiest man of the year'. Upon further review, we see that he's deployed a question mark as a sort of fig leaf. The Danica Patrick fixation still dominates his blog, however.
- Three Beers Later has half a minute of Marx Brothers animation set in Hawaii for your retro palate cleanser. Other travel advice here. Also, a rodeo bar stool trick. This blog does not recommend such cruelty to barstools.
- Fischersville Mike brings us a larger-than-life Sarah.
- Obi's Sister also featured Johnny Depp, badly in need of blue-jean bailout.
- Rightofcourse, who has apparently cornered the college cheerleader market, brings us Ohio State.
- Or perhaps not, as The Eye of Polyphemus gazes in monocular wonder at the University of South Carolina. Recalls a saucy joke about the other USC.
- Paco Enterprises, the seat of all things Rule 5 Cultural, brings the Andrews Sisters.
- The House of Eratosthenes forges ahead with the Alphabet of Pulchritude project. This week, in a sci-fi geek triumph, Pamela Hensley defeats Olivia Munn. Oh, that horny Morgan.
- The Classic Liberal weaves Gemma Louise Atkinson and a very libertarian summary of why the Federal Reserve Draws Vacuum.
- Political Byline manages to serve up Levi Johnston for the ladies in an appropriate way.
- WyBlog reveals an unknown interest in feet with Christina Ambers.
- Nation of Cowards features "Joanna Krupa, the lovely willowy blonde who was kicked off [Dancing with the Stars] this last week," and offers background.
- The Camp of the Saints continues to rock Rule 5 with Angie Dickinson, Elizabeth Ashley and blotto skateboard chick.
- The Daley Gator laments bikini distractions, but laments neither Stacy Keibler, nor Katherine Heigel.
- A Conservative Shemale brings Van Damme on Von Teese, Cory Everson, and some tubthumping.
Update: Monique points out that she also has Johnny Depp under her thumb, though he was too air-deprived to provide a comment.
Dustbury comes through with Jamie Lee Curtis and some excellent ankle.
Makes My Brain Itch picks up the Megan Fox slack.
Trainwife1962 plays the Ollie North card, and announces competition: