This weeks FMJRA title celebrates a level of global thievery vast enough to make Bernie Madoff blush. The CRU clowns were not only playing fast and loose with grant money, their duplicity has been distorting public policy along heinous lines for years now. May the perpetrators rot.
It's hard to tell whether the Big Lie of global warming exceeds die Große Lüge that the health care debate is become. What amount of cure-worse-than-disease is sufficient to give even modern hyper-partisan über-pragmatists pause? Is it sheer religious zealotry? Do they grasp their wrong-headedness, but need to play out the charade in full, in political tool fashion, for their owners?
May the grace of God continue to empower us to deal peacefully, legally with these destroyers in the 111th Congress.
And now onto our regular FMJRA.
Yeah, Top Ten: Yeah
Special recognition is afforded to Bombs and Dollars for putting us at #7. This is exactly the sort of shamelessness we applaud and encourage.
Not to be outshone, Mulieris Dignitatem inaugurates The Other McCain Award, with a photo hinting at Stacy's heretofore unknown sci-fi alter-ego.
PelosiCare, ReidCare, ObamaCare, I don't care: it's giving steaming piles of hooey a bad name, like that of the atrocious 111th Congress from whence 'twas excreted.
- Dixinet reveals the surprise identity of Senator Louisiana Purchase.
- Belvedere rounds up reactions and adds some thoughts.
Gave one away today to someone.
- The Daley Gator hat tips our 11 reporters fact-checking Going Rogue post. Then he suggests Stacy run her 2012 campaign, to which she hasn't exactly committed ATM.
Stacy, of course, owned his own Memeorandum thread on the topic.
- The Reganite Republican Resistance honored Stacy's shoe leather efforts.
- Paco Enterprises: "...once again, the idiots wind up accidentally self-administering suppositories made with their own bottle-rockets."
- The Camp of the Saints picks it up, and offers a roundup coda.
- American Power picked up our re-transmit of Blackfive's reaction.
- The Camp of the Saints concurs on the "brick in the wall" observation.
It will be an open question for historians whether the bizzarre revelations of 2009 for the climate, about ACORN, Insptectors General, and all of the other noise swirling about amounts to a new phase. Bob Belvedere maintains the definitive index on the IG-Gate.
- SI VIS PACEM picked up the post.
- So it Goes in Shreveport links us while rounding up coverage of the Gerald Walpin case, and follows with the Michelle Rhee angle.
- The Camp of the Saints echos the concern.
- Stogie links us, but doubts the lefty drift: "I think it is unlikely that South Park will go too far left. If they do, they will surely hear about it."
- Political ByLine is amazed that the state media can get away with much.
- The Camp of the Saints is moderate in its South Park views.
- The Reganite Republican Resistance picked up on the Andrew Sullivan as anti-Semite question.
- Carol's Closet opines that that Andrew is 'plain nuts'. No salt of the earth on the assortment.
- Dan Riehl points out that some japes are simply unfunny.
- Political ByLine links us in a related post.
- Fischersville Mike thinks that he created a monster, with the
afterbirth of the Copacabana parody. "Its name was RICO. It was a statute..."
The last week afforded a couple of opportunities to rebut Rick.
- Smash Mouth Politics decided she is litmus paper.
- SI VIS PACEM: "I don't care how Moran sees himself, but in framing his argument in Leftist fashion and adopting Leftist premises, it's... difficult for him to make his argument from Conservatism."
- House of Eratosthenes offered a coveted "Best Sentence I’ve Heard Or Read Lately (BSIHORL)" to the following: To tweak Nietzsche, socialism is the opiate of the bureaucracy, but addiction lacks middle ground.
- Paco Enterprises thinks that aspiring to be as smart as Rick Moran is a low bar. Hey, man: 'Set low goals, fail to meet them' is one of my major points in life.
- Bob Belvedere nominates me for Fisk Chef. That would be Stacy. Out here on the porch, I'm just the sous chef. One does not over-rate one's apron.
Stacy managed to post about the CCHD issue in a model of journalistic restraint.
- Da Tech Guy reacts favorably to Stacy's post.
- So it Goes in Shreveport slices Stacy's argument thinly, differentiating between genuine enjoyment and foppishness in beverage choice.
- Dustbury links us with a retro title that is highly appreciated.
- The Reganite Republican Resistance, and also here.
- The Blogprof: Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- So it Goes In Shreveport
- The Daley Gator
- Adrienne's Catholic Corner has a short one, with a picture of a cotton ball disguised as a kitten.
- Fischersville Mike, on the internet, with the Buffet reference.
- Piece of Work in Progress
- Paco Enterprises
- No Sheeples Here attacks, conquers parade.
- Fischersville Mike noted the Dennis Moore retirement post.
- American Glob asks if this blog has any ideas about the curious mis-alignment of resources in the war on terror. Yes: involvement. The only reason the left isn't rolling over us is that we're paying attention. No charlatan gets away with anything before the truly attentive audience. What we see is a pile of tripe, but don't let the horror deflect the gaze.
- The Classic Liberal opines that Ed Begley is just plain crazy.