Saturday, November 28, 2009

Random Rule 5: Liv Tyler

Just checking the Site Meter and noticed a click-over from a site called Proof Positive. Couldn't find our link on his page, but I did find some Liv Tyler babe-blogging. Two quibbles:
  1. In order to qualify for Rule 5 Sunday inclusion, it is important that you link to The Rules.
  2. Generally speaking, we try to keep Rule 5 Sunday at a PG-13 level, so the see-through top photo showing Liv Tyler's nipples might not make the cut.
We'll seek a ruling from Smitty on this one. Thanks for your continued cooperation.

8 comments:

  1. No fair skipping, I'm still working on rule two waiting for 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Generally speaking, we try to keep Rule 5 Sunday at a PG-13 level..."

    Well, yes, and it's better not to include voyeuristic video snips of hot ESPN sideline reporters. Learned my lesson about that, but I think it'd be safe to blog a bit more about the lovely Elin Nordegren, now so indelicately in the news for allegedely beating her husband, Tiger Woods, the a long-iron!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would suggest convening the rules committee and exploring the possibility of raising the rating level to PG14 or 15. This would allow the inclusion of the artful photography of fine lace garments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I realize we're all grown... but keeping it at a PG-13 makes sense. My sitemeter shows R5S hits on Mondays & Tuesdays during daylight hours. It might be better for those clicking at work on a slow Monday morning if the links are (at least relatively) SFW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The see through top picture is a photoshop. The body, I think, is Shannon Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about not linking to the Rules, I've just been following them. My bad! The nipple shot is more risque than usual. I try to keep it around PG-13 myself. That one was pushing the envelope.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, and there's a link to you in the blog feeds.

    ReplyDelete