When Barbara Espinosa of American Freedom blog invited me to join her in Orlando to cover Thursday's final stop of the Tea Party Express tour, her offer to provide a hotel room seemed an afterthought.
A hotel is a hotel is a hotel, right? Wrong. This place puts the "luxe" in deluxe.
My son James just got back from a swim and I heard him on the phone to one of his buddies, "Dude, this is the most awesome place ever."
After 27 hours on the road to get here, I'm almost too tired to enjoy it. Almost, I said. But I'll be enjoying it in my sleep.
Hillary Clinton (of all people) disables replies on Twitter after calling
Nidal Hasan firing squad “barbaric idea, beneath our dignity as a country”
-
Now isn’t this rich, from the same old hag who is linked to so many fishy
“suicides”, deaths and killings
The post Hillary Clinton (of all people) disabl...
17 hours ago



No comments:
Post a Comment