Thursday, November 12, 2009

I hope Florida elects Lt. Col. Alan West

by Smitty (h/t Old VA Blog)

The GOP had better get Alan West promoted from a radar contact to a contender (emphasis mine):
A military installation is supposed to be a place where our Warriors train for war, to serve and protect our Nation.

On Thursday, 5 November 2009 Ft Hood became a part of the battlefield in the war against Islamic totalitarianism and state sponsored terrorism.

There may be those who feel threatened by my words and would even recommend they not be uttered. To those individuals I say step aside because now is not the time for cowardice. Our Country has become so paralyzed by political correctness that we have allowed a vile and determined enemy to breach what should be the safest place in America, an Army post.

We have become so politically correct that our media is more concerned about the stress of the shooter, Major Nidal Malik Hasan. The misplaced benevolence intending to portray him as a victim is despicable.
Old VA Blog notes:
Lt. Colonel West is a native Southerner and the same man who was reprimanded and fined for firing his pistol near a terrorist's head in order to get him to reveal information that ultimately saved the lives of men under West's command. He retired after the incident. He is an old-school American patriot and a hero who loves his country. If I had a son serving in the military, I'd want him under the command of a man like West. He was defeated in a run for Congress in 2008, but is running again in 2010. I predict he will win. I'm also predicting he will become a national figure. I'm supporting his candidacy and hope my readers will as well. He has a blog.
This blog hopes that there is a camera trained on Princess Pelosi when West gives her The Look and her botox freezes solid.

5 comments:

  1. Darnit. I live 1 block outside of that district. I'm stuck with Wasserman-Schultz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a big Col. West fan. I would want my son if was serving in combat to be led by an officer like Col. West.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a guy! I dont even live in his district, but I will support him in any way I can. If I lived one block outside of his district, I would move, quick! I encourage everyone to support and help elect this guy in 2010

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'd like to see him run for pres

    ReplyDelete
  5. LT. COL. ALAN WEST: THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICES AND SACRIFICES, YOUR WONDERFUL VIEWS AND SMART BRAIN WHICH DOESN'T EXIST IN WASHINGTON. WILL YOU THINK ABOUT BEING OUR PRESIDENT AS FAST AS CAN BE-BEFORE OUR COUNTRY IS DESTROYED? YOU SURE KNOW WHAT IS NEEDED FOR OUR COUNTRY AND TO TAKE IT BACK-KEEP OUR CONSTITUTION SAFE.IDIOTS IN WASHINGTON ARE OUT TO DESTROY US AMERICAN HATER OBAMA WHO IS ILLEGAL ALIEN,COMMUNIST-MARXIST-MUSLIMJIHADIST WHO DOESN'T WANT HIS MUSLIM BRO'S AND SISTERS HURT AND HECK WITH AMERICA.DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN WE WERE TOLD- WE WILL BURY YOU WITHIN-NO GUNS,NO BOMBS? WELL,LOOK WHAT IS GOING ON BEFORE OUR EYES!! HELP-WE THE AMERICANS WANT OUR COUNTRY BACK AND GOV.TO KEEP THEIR NOSE OUT OF OUR LIVES.EVERYTHING GOING ON IS FOR GREED OF MONEY AND EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT OBAMA AND HIS FUNDAMENTALLY-CHANGE OF AMERICA.THIS IN ITSELF SAYS IT ALL AND WHAT HE IS AS WELL. I SURE DIDN'T VOTE FOR HIM AND WISH MORE WOULD HAVE USED THEIR BRAIN BUT ACORN AND ALL ILLEGAL VOTES DID THE HONEST VOTING NO JUSTICE.

    ReplyDelete