...and inadvertently knocks down economic stimulus project raised in praise of some Blathering Hack Orator on his first time out with the anti-gravity device.
Fortunately Stacy McCain was standing by with a camera to catch what will surely go down as one of the great unreported calamities in human history:
Tea Party in Florida:
Stacy's Florida campaign continues this blogs tradition of taking it on the road.
- American Glob caught Stacy's poetry in Southward motion, and also the GOP Civil War.
- Paco noted the Florida GOP rebellion.
- Carolyn Tackett got to meed Stacy. I hope the lady can make CPAC.
- WyBlog picks us up on the local Anti-Amnesty blog, for which I've a sign to make, STAT!
Will the Major join KSM in New York? Given the wackiness factor of everything this Administration does, I wish I could feel confident about saying 'No'.
- Rhteorican linked Stacy's simple, accurate analysis.
- Lead and Gold linked us, while rounding up Fort Hood posts.
- Rightofcourse thinks that the reaction is about preparing the US for embracing Islam.
There is room to complain about Sarah extending the laurel branch to the her foes, but I submit that, thus far, she's played an excellent hand. To flog Stacy with his own saying, "Just because you don't understand what Sarah's doing, doesn't mean Sarah doesn't understand what Sarah is doing."
Now, if you s/Sarah/Barack/g in the last sentence, you could lose your breakfast, so take care.Pelosi is One-Third of the Try-Dumb-Virate:
She really has to be the worst Speaker of the House ever.
- Fischersville Mike agreed with the analysis that the Speaker of the House is evil for scheduling the healthcare debate during football.
It doesn't sound like the absentee ballot is going to favor Hoffman, but, given the overall predictability of 2009, who knows?
- Left Coast Rebel liked the raven post.
- American Glob linked us while opining about Politico's 'women problem'.
She seems the modern, female, attractive version of Lot. She's been chillin' in Sodom and Gomorrah, with predictable results. Does she have the actual, no-kidding Christianity required to grow as a person, develop some character? Can she step into the role of serious Christian she crafted for herself, and then punted? In three words, "repent, repent, repent".
Whereas the the Germans say Ist der Ruf erst ruiniert, lebt es sich ganz ungeniert, or "Once your reputation is ruined, you can live shamelessly".
- Rightofcourse linked us discussing the sex tape, and shouted out to the Marine Corps.
- American Power picked up E.D. Kain's interview with Charles Johnson. This blog thanks Donald Douglas for his daredevil efforts.
- House of Eratosthenes, ever the source of wry enumerations, has a list of possible peace overtures:
5. The DailyKOS folks could invite Karl Rove over for Thanksgiving dinner (brave, brave Karl).Oh, that zany Morgan.
6. Charles Johnson could invite Robert Stacy McCain over for Thanksgiving dinner.
7. The NAACP could invite Clarence Thomas over for Thanksgiving dinner.
- The Blogprof continues to wreck the neighborhood. Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Fischersville Mike
- Another Black Conservative
- No Sheeples Here
- Obi's Sister
- American Glob took a nice victory lap for his Allah Pundit linkage.
- Rightofcourse mentions us in a phobia roundup.
- Political Byline linked Stacy's Washington Times post, and the Obey 'So What' moment.
- Makes My Brain Itch linked us discussing the overall decay of society.
- SI VIS PACEM linked us in "GOING ROUGE! Saving the Right from Conservatism"
- Fischersville Mike commented on the hammering of Ezra Klein over his Stupak comments.
- No Sheeples Here thanks us in conjunction with the Weblog awards. As they have no category for Really Bad Farce, I don't see me as having a dog in the fight.
- Dustbury, like so many of us, is saying "give atavistic xenophobia a chance". OK, I'm not saying that, though clearly I pasted it into a post.
- Carol's Closet links Stacy's echo of Ace, and opines: "I would say the term feminist is synonymous with "dour, sour, humorless, bitch." One supposes that we'll be having an "offend a feminist" week starting, oh, now.
- Obi's Sister ends us off with a philosophical post on how baked everything seems, linking the Obey clip.