Sunday, November 8, 2009

Ed Driscoll praised by Andrew Sullivan

Prompting Ed to ensure that this never happens again:
Andrew sure knows how ruin someone on the right -- my reputation amongst my fellow Neocon Rightwing Death Beasts is forever tarnished, as Sullivan utters those dreaded words, "Ed Driscoll has a good point."
Don't worry, Ed, we Death Beasts are far too busy "opposing the working poor having a chance to buy health insurance" to pay any attention to Sully.

UPDATE: Time for another episode of Dr. Andrew Sullivan, M.D., OB-GYN, Republican Uterus Expert.

7 comments:

  1. Seriously, I just want to slap that gleding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, we Neocon Rightwing Death Beasts multiply like prarie dogs, so if Sully does manage to ruin one of us, ten others replace him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I would rather have rant mindlessly about Johnson.

    Or stop writing occasional things-worth-reading so I can dump you like I and Sullivan and Johnson.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "far too busy...to pay any attention to Sully."

    Self-awareness fail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You want to be careful with linking to Andrew remember the dangers of Sulivan's syndrome, it can spread

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I see he's finally given up the "it's really Bristol's baby" crazy and instead has gone to "She deliberately had a baby with Downs for political advantage." And this guy is supposed to be smart? Has he ever met any actual heterosexuals? Parents of DS kids?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is Sully looking for investment property in there or something?

    ReplyDelete