The International Bikini Festival is taking the blogosphere by storm. If you came here looking for a brief respite from such, well, we've some japing about to do. Little Miss Attila has dispatched a crew of Latino Firefighters to help with the judging. What's this? Not firefighters? A pyromaniac Talking Heads cover band?
- Fulminate of Andrew submits a brace of (PG) ladies of the Far East
- Rightofcourse plays a classic (G) Norma Jeane.
- Jeffords posts a (PG) Kate Beckinsale
- The Physics Geek has completed his (PG) spectral analysis, and all three of the results fell within the visible range.
- Fishersville Mike offers a theme song parody to the tune of "Midnight Hour". Noted and approved:
- The Daley Gator is on board with a full (PG) roundup.
- The semi-retired, yet still dedicated to reporting the news Donald Douglas has a report on party schools, with a link to some bikini pics at the bottom.
- The WyBlog contributes (G) Patricia Heaton, of Everybody Loves Raymond fame.
- The 'modern day Jean Lafitte' William Teach hoists the (PG) Stars 'n' Stripes, with a healthy dose of the Jolly Roger.
We'll end on a Blue Hawaiians cut. Wanted "Martini Five-0", but no decent YouTube-age:
The next obscure clue for the Cosmic Winner is that she was born during the Kennedy administration.
Bob Belvedere increases our (G) Marylin Monroe presence. And that, as they say, is a Good Thing.
*Not that it matters in the slightest, but the Porch Manqué's inaugural bit of
state left on the cloudy-webs dates to Sep02