President Obama’s top science adviser, John P. Holdren, advocated the "de-development" of the United States in books he published in the 1970s.Kind of makes me want to buy some toxic waste and dump it in a pristine mountain stream somewhere, just for spite. Because I'm evil like that.
"A massive campaign must be launched to restore a high-quality environment in North America and to de-develop the United States," Holdren wrote in a 1973 book he co-authored with Paul R. Ehrlch and Anne H. Ehrlich. "De-development means bringing our economic system (especially patterns of consumption) into line with the realities of ecology and the global resource situation."
And now there is sexually transmitted diarrhea
-
So Hantavirus didn’t work. Ebola didn’t work…. So this is the next pathetic
attempt to scare people? Sexually transmitted diarrhea?
The post And now ther...
21 hours ago



He went on to say: "I'm not saying we need to sterilize undesirables. But I'm not-not saying that."
ReplyDelete