Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Glenn Beck Says: 'Best. Book. Evah!'

Obviously, it takes a big man to admit that a mere "Asian woman" has written a better book than his own bestseller but . . . Glenn, have your people call my people, OK?

You know, I never did get around to exploring the question of why Allah hates me. When we were in Denver for the Apotheosis last summer, I asked Michelle, and she said she doesn't know, either. Maybe it's . . . wait a minute.

What's this? MK Ham and Sully, sittin' in a tree? . . . Errrr, errrr . . . .

1 comment:

  1. I contend the reason why Allah hates you is because you quote the Bible from time to time.

    It's the only time he flashes a bit of a alpha male is when he posts his atheist links.

    *I* have a contact who told me that Allah would like to move the GOP away from the religious right.

    that and you are a Southerner. He's from New York. To him, he's better than you. He's been simmering on the Frum setting so long now he's been Brooksified.

    ReplyDelete