You know how it is when you're throwing a party, and there is a friend in attendance making a smell? You know who you are. Quit being bad fish, knaves:Bob Belvedere, the Campy one of Saintville, contributes (PG-13) Shirley Eaton of Goldfinger fame. A classy lady (from Wikipedia):
"The most important thing for me was being a woman and having a family more than being a very famous glamorous actress."The same holds true for men, though my career as an actress consisted of getting booed offstage.
- Rightofcourse recommends a (PG-13) Melissa Marie Gonzales.
- Over at the Troglopundit's, misterpterodactyl seems to have been briefed about my taste for ancient Popeye cartoons. This one features (G) Olive Oil thinking aloud about her Presidential platform. A proto-Palin?
- Three Beers Later has a (PG-13?) YouTube clip of a WWF extreme bikini contest. I only watched the first minute of so. I got a post to write.
- For today, Jeffords contributes (PG) Elisabetta Canalis.
- The WyBlog recommends the talented and wonderful (G) Sarah McLachlan.
- Dave C at Point of a Gun introduces the intense (G) Vanessa Mae, who threatens to inject some culture into this sorry blog-load of knuckle-draggers.
- Fulminate of Andrew offers a (PG) selection of models from Korea, China, and Malaysia.
- Teach at the (PG-13) Pirate's Cove stays with the patriotic theme. That female member of Congress was kind of an edgy call, though. Consider yourself warned, mister. ;)
- The Physics Geek, in a different orbit than the Far East crowd, offers a (PG-13) Scottish/Spanish/Australian roundup.
The Cosmic Winner (whom no one has guessed yet, obviously) Hint Summary:
- She made a movie this decade.
- She was born during the Kennedy administration.
- Her name is that of a heavenly body. Of the solar system variety.