Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Unintended Consequences of Advertising

by Smitty

  Fellow VA blogger Fisherville Mike posted some nifty Photoshoppery by Carol, of No Sheeples Here fame. The graphic, which I won't re-post, so that FM will score some hits, features a SCOTUS nominee and some frogs posing a question about her wisdom.
  The frogs refer to some advertising from a beer company, circa ten years ago. Cut to YouTube, where I sought the original advertising, and found a six-and-a-half minute compilation:  Perhaps it would have been funny to watch a pre-Sopranos, Chicago-on-the-bayou tale of thuggery and ineptitude ten years ago.
  Today, the whole sordid affair resembles the Obama administration.

2 comments:

  1. As unbelievable as it may sound, I got my first Rule 5 post out of this. Yes, I do realize it is a little abnormal, but sometimes you just have to work with the material you're given.

    ReplyDelete