Rule 5 Sunday time again. Irony abounds, in this age where we've given a black man the honor of the Presidency, that the name Honor Blackman should come up in the context of his party's Speaker of the House.
Cruella de Ville might have been more accurate, albeit less flattering depiction of Pelosi. However, the potential inference that the House Democrats are a pack of dalmatians would be an insult to a noble breed of dog.
- Dustbury featured some Japanese Marriage-Hunting Bra, vaguely disturbing, as so many things Japanese. It may be that technology does not in fact enhance everything.
- Freeberg, easily among my personal Top 10 blogs, meanders from Dukes of Hazard to Buck Rogers in an entertaining way. He also threw in a Hooters girl and some unidentified cel-phone women in a post entitled: "Ten Terraces of Liberalism", which, if nothing else, is an interesting taxonomy.
- Monique Stewart was on some kind of Rule 5 Reign of Terror this week:
- Now, the proprietor of Bob's Bar and Grill and I have evolved something of a rapport. You can troll his archives for the last couple of weeks for details. Suffice it to say that the therapy seems to have helped, and it is with pleasure I link his Stacey Scowley. That's Stacey like my sister, not Stacy like the Blogfather.
- Donald Douglas brings Britney, nautical nymph sporting shades.
- He doubles down with Marisa Miller linkage. If only the California economy looked so healthy.
- Jillian at Blueshelled becomes the newest blogger to take the million hit challenge. Her choice of subject is daring, unexcpected, maybe even shocking, and certainly pushes the limits of Rule 5.
- For those who crave more Carrie Prejean, Thrasymachus has some, along with some "Savage Love" commentary.
- The Clever S.Logan offers Adriana Lima, which is good, and then frets that her preacher father reads her blog. Don't worry about it, Suzanna: Billie Holiday, Billy Graham--we're no' so picky.
- Little Miss Attila links a Sport Illustrated clip that features great...landscapes.
- Paco continues his smashing (and educational) series of silver screen sirens (OK, one in color, but I'll let the alliteration stand).
- Elizabeth Mitchell may have been lost, but the diligent Jeffords found her.
- The Troglopundit appears to be in a duel with Monique for The Rule 5 M(istressaster) Award. He's given us:
- Avid sportsmen probably already follow the WyBlog, but for the rest, there is import information about the beach volleyball tournament in Ocean City, MD. Remember, it's about sports.
- As it is Memorial Day, The Camp of the Saints provides some Gina Elise goodness. Thank you and thank her, sir.
- The Classical Liberal finishes us off (for now) with Hayden Panettiere and maybe some follow-on links that escaped my roundup.
- Politics and Critical Thinking contributes two hot 'Zonies and a war zone. It's all alliteratively linked, but I don't pretend to understand it. Gimme shelter.