This is the part of the weekend where we set aside the usual nonsense and focus on the attractive. We gain motivation to deal with the ugliness of politics through simple appreciation of beauty.
- Mark Freeberg at HoE is my earliest entry. He offers a brunette and a blond cheerleader. He follows up with Priscila Saravalli. But what can top the hotness, gun-totin'-ness, Tea Partyness, and bloggerness of Cassy Fiano, whom he linked?
- W.J. Perry has some Lingerie League linkage, as well as some lollipop action.
- Bob's Bar and Grill, that den of culture and refinement, features compromising cat and cleavage.
- Donald Douglas bubbles bodaciously, goes Ga-Ga.
- His Chadness at KURU clings to a bitter hatred of gravity. His Ania Semenovich clip is also rather smokin'.
- The WyBlog has some Agent 99 action, past and present.
- Paco Enterprises continues the trio-of-silver-screen lovlies tradition. Bless you, man.
- Jeffords recommends Jessica Simpson. I think the weight looks healthy.
- Belvedere over at TCOTS is on about Jill St. John, and who can fault him?
- In sports, Right of Course links Simona Halep, who appears to swing mean racket.
- Carol at No Sheeples Here says she <3s Carey Grant in a big way.
- Pat in Shreveport links Slow Hand. Could this slowness be transferred to the Vice Presidents tongue? Discuss.
- Lance, founder of the Science of Troglopunditry researches salt in a Hollywood context. He gives us some classic Marylin and a lady who is almost an Arthur C. Clarke story.
Send suggestions, corrections, and updates to Smitty. Hit the tip jar. And, apropos of nothing, remember: there ain't no "freak" in french fries!
- The Daily Gator adds Gabrielle Union to the mix.
- The Classical Liberal understands the ladies with guns requirement.
- The Blogprof holds a special Rule 5 class called "Advanced Lovliness Appreciation"
- Meanwhile, in sports, the Patriot Room contributes some impressive French Open reporting.
- Correcting an earlier oversight, Donald Douglas also featured Mary Louise Parker. The intern responsible for this gaffe has been sacked.