by Smitty
Via Left Coast Rebel, the news coverage our Marie Antionette Media were too busy covering Michael Jackson's funeral minutia to notice:
Then again, I saw some actual coverage of the Uigher violence in Western China on Al Jazeera's English channel, which suddenly showed up on our cable feed. Head 'splodes.
And, in case you missed this hoot down in Texas, Michelle Malkin had Senator Cornyn getting his face ripped off by the crowd in Austin:
We'll see if we can task our Tejas correspondent, South Texian, for some follow-up. Mike?
Tennessee Rep. Tim Burchett says he will block America hater Darializa
Avila Chevalier from taking her seat in Congress
-
Communist Darializa Avila Chevalier will have no problem winning her
general election in November.. The district is a shit blue
The post Tennessee Rep. T...
5 hours ago
Oops, sorry I missed this post, Smitty. I was out of town that day, up in Lubbock.
ReplyDelete