Friday, May 29, 2009

That muffled thumping sound you hear

by Smitty (hat tip: Virginia Virtucon)

...is about a dozen or so Presidents from the last century flipping in the graves:
It must be said, that like the breaking of a great dam, the American decent into Marxism is happening with breath taking speed, against the back drop of a passive, hapless sheeple, excuse me dear reader, I meant people.
The source?

Holy f-bombing whiskey tango foxtrot, batman! The DailyKOS, sure, PuffingtonHost, maybe, but Pravda!?!
A tiny piece of my heart has just died.

Update:
Carol goes graphic on this one.

3 comments:

  1. I believe the devil must be ice skating, because hell just froze over: The PRAVDA just told the truth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this isn't *the* Pravda, but is another site of the same name.

    ReplyDelete