Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Don't start the party without me!

Just got off the phone with investigative reporter Matthew Vadum, who gave me the big scoop: America's Future Foundation is having its annual gala tomorrow (Thursday) night at 8 p.m.

Of course, this means that I must be on the scene to get the real truth, to uncover the shocking scandal, to expose the hideous corruption, to let all my cheapskate ungrateful "friends" pay up on all the beers they owe me.

Fear and Loathing in Washington: Expect full coverage -- the exclusive inside story -- because this is a tax-deductible business expense.

UPDATE: Someone points out that on the invitation they misspelled "Arts Club" as "Art's Club," as if a guy named Art owned the place.

2 comments:

  1. I could not believe the ungrammatical business card. Good grief!

    "Art's Club" (sic) means "Art is Club" or "Art [owns this] Club". Holy mackerel.

    Editor! Editor! I've got an apostrophic bleeder over here!

    And my doctor says I need to lower my blood pressure. I've got to stop reading The Other McCain.

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You insider, you!

    Phil

    ReplyDelete