DaTechGuy Diet Update: Better Late Than Never
-
As you might know my diet goal was to reach 250 pounds by Aug 8. If you
measure me by that standard I failed. But yesterday I weighted myself and
found the...
15 hours ago
Does he ever listen to what he says? He just admitted that "traditional values" (a hard one to argue against) are not the administration's favored policy. "Strong foreign policy" (another tough one to oppose) isn't the new position.
ReplyDeleteAnd then tops it off with a clear acknowledgment that "bipartisanship" in their view is getting the loyal opposition to abandon any resistance and roll over for them.
A remarkable 32 seconds. Does Joe Biden write for him?
I suppose Chuck's statement begs the question - if this is all true, why did Baracky run as a grandson of one Patton's troopers with Kansan (read, traditional) values, who was itching to bomb Pakistan?
ReplyDelete