Tuesday, September 15, 2009

'Racial thuggery' or 'social justice'?

Michelle Malkin reports, Al Sharpton will decide:
This is absolutely horrifying for any parent to watch. STLToday.com reports that police say the black-on-white student beating was completely unprovoked and racially motivated. Watch as many students cheer the attack — and the bus driver is nowhere to be seen . . .
Dan Riehl finds this "disturbing":
I can't say as I'm not concerned that America might not end up more racially divided than we've been in 30 years.
There's video. See for yourself. Myself, I'm still disturbed by something that happened Saturday: How the heck did Alabama give up two touchdowns to Florida International University? 'Bama coaches have been burned in effigy for less . . .

2 comments:

  1. "and the bus driver is nowhere to be seen"

    At least pull over and call 911 if bus driving is hazardous to your health.

    So is "no child left behind" when the kids are thugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I can't say as I'm not concerned that America might not end up more racially divided than we've been in 30 years."

    ...and let me make myself perfectly clear...
    triple negative equals a negative sum

    ReplyDelete