Monday, September 14, 2009

ACORN endorses . . . capitalism? ALSO: Hannah Giles bikini photo update

My friend Matthew Vadum texted me about this during Saturday's rally, but I thought he was joking. Yet now I find out it was true: ACORN was selling miniature Gadsden Flags at the event! (Video at the link.)

The fact that those yellow "Don't Tread On Me" flags, sold by ACORN for $5 each, were made in Chinese communist sweatshops and wholesale for about 17 cents? Now, that's what I call shameless capitalist opportunism.

Maybe they're not really so bad after all . . .

BTW, speaking of shamelessness, Joe at Novatownhall is trying to steal the "Hannah Giles bikini" Google-bomb from me. Careful, Joe, you might force me to actually post that photo, and when Doug Giles kills me, the blood will be on your hands.

UPDATE: Day-By-Day seems to be dropping hints, with a hot chick in underwear talking about ACORN:

Cartoon characters don't have dads with real guns. Is Chris Muir trying to get me killed? Death by Rule 5?

3 comments:

  1. Death by Rule 5? Well, I've been fairly circumspect in culling my bookmarks so far, but if you want to spit in the Reaper's eye I can up my game and say you told me to...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Death by Rule 5? It's only a flesh wound...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also sitting on photos of Hannah in a bikini and if you publish yours I'll have to hunt you down and kill you also. But I'm pretty sure you don't intend to. Anyone who would do that is a real jerk. And you are correct in assuming her Daddy would kill you. As would the myriad of friends and family around her. What is really funny to me is that none have gotten out yet. I mean, she lives in Miami! They live in bikinis there! It just goes to show how loyal her friends are, because there are tons of photos of Hannah in a bikini...she's a surfer!

    ReplyDelete